- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
- Types of information we may collect from our Users
We may collect three types of data and information from our Users:
- Personal Information, which is information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information, all unless anonymized, such as name, email, address, location. Some technical parameters may also be considered as Personal Information, such as IP address and UDID (Unique Device Identifier), User pool parameters; and
- Health Related Information (“Health Information”), which is Personal Information that corresponds to certain physiological indicators such as respiratory indicators, sounds of physical distress, and certain other voluntary and involuntary physical distress signals which may signify bather distress and any Personal Information we derive from such information; and
- How do we collect information?
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use or access our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form or other text field, update or add information to your account, or through correspondence you and we conduct with each other.
More specifically we collect and use the following categories and types of information:
Personal information you provide us when you use our Services. Generally, this category refers to any information, data or content you actively and voluntarily create or provide through our Services such as:
- Contact information such as your name, email and physical addresses, or telephone number that you provide through the Services when you fill our online form or register for an account with us or when you update your account details.
- Health Information and any other information you provide us in the scope of your use of the SoSense Services.
- The contents of your interaction with our customer support or sales departments, which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications including information you enter in our “Contact Us” online form or any similar input.
- If we offer any goods or services through the Services we may require certain financial related information (such as credit card last four digits) in order to allow you to perform such transactions through the Services. We may require third party secured payment processors and other third party service providers to process such information on our behalf.
- Shipping, delivery, postage, billing and other information used to transact and deliver through the Services, as well as, where applicable, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers).
- Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services. In other words, we are aware of your usage of the Services and Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, including by using our third party service providers as detailed in Section 5 (sharing information with third parties) below, and by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 9 (Local Storage and Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and other Tracking Technology) below. We collect information about your interaction with and use of our Services, including in certain cases about your impressions of and reactions to our advertisements, and information related to our communications with you. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) and software you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, views and engagement with our Services, information concerning your traffic to and from the Website, your referral URL to and from our Website, ad data, your IP address, your web login information, and location information as can be derived from your IP address. For more information about our use of these technologies, and how to control them, see our Cookies Policy. We collect and process Personal Information which is derived from other Personal Information we collect or obtain from you. This means that we process Personal Information in order to provide you with the output of our Services such as recommendations, suggested analysis and other insights we may offer through use of the Services. Please take into consideration that certain portions of such above mentioned information may also be collected from your device or software, when the SoSense App is running in the background, i.e. when it has been launched but not used. Please keep in mind – that most mobile devices and auxiliary software, allow you to control or disable the use of certain collectable information including location services, by any application, in the device's settings menu.
The Purposes and Legal Basis of the Collection, Processing and use of Information
- With your consent: to the extent needed we ask for your consent and approval to collect and process your Personal Information.
Purpose of use. We may use the Personal Information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, operate and improve the Services.
- To verify the identity of our Users
- To personalize the Services provided to you, to customize and improve your use experience of the Services, and to enable you to retrieve your information.
- To be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance, support, handle requests and complaints and collect feedback;
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, and additional communications regarding the Services.
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences, uses, third party services, features and functionalities, statistical and research purposes, attributes and anonymized data etc.;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation, to protect our legal interests and/or respond to or defend against (actual or potential) legal proceedings against us or our affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
SoSense will not share or otherwise allow access to any Personal or Health Information it collects to any third party, except in the following cases:
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose Personal Information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- Third Party Services: We are partnering with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance our own. Such Third Party Service Providers may have access to, or process on our behalf Personal and Health Information which we collect, hold, use, analyze, process and/or manage. These Service Providers include hosting, database and server co-location services (e.g. Amazon Web Services), data analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics), functionality and usability, and our business, legal and financial advisors (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers"). We remain responsible for any Personal Information processing done by Third Party Service Provider on our behalf not in accordance with the terms hereof, except for events outside of its reasonable control and except for such Third Party Service Providers with whom you have a direct contractual relationship.
- Storage, Transfer and Retention of your Information
- Your Rights
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. To exercise these options, please contact us at: email@example.com
In some jurisdictions, and specifically such jurisdictions that are located within the European Union, or within the European Economic Area, you may exercise specific rights with respect to your Personal Information. Should you be eligible to receive such rights, you may be afforded the following:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold pertaining to you is incomplete, or incorrect.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for such processing is required for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in some circumstances. (g. when the processing is no longer required for the purpose under which it was originally collected and no compelling reason to continue such processing or storage exists).
- Receive your Personal Information or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
Generally, with respect to information collected through our Services, SoSense is a “Data Controller”. Therefore, if you wish to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us, and we will make our best efforts to fulfill your request.
To open an Account on our Services, you must be over the age of 18. Without relieving you of your responsibility to comply with the TOU and the terms hereof we reserve the right (without obligation) to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that persons under the age of 18 are not using our Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of 18 is using our Services not in accordance with the above mentioned terms, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing our Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information (as such term is defined in herein) with regard to such User.
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Services, unless parental or guardian consent is provided accordingly.
Local Storage and Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and other Tracking Technology
- Local Storage. When you access or use the Services, we may use industry-wide technologies which temporarily store certain information on the SoSense Device and/or your smartphone, your computer or other mobile device (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Services experience much more convenient and effortless. The Local Storage used by the Services is created per session and is removed as your session ends, provided that you have completed your attempt to upload Health Information to the SoSense Services and until such completion the information shall remain on Local Storage. We also use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Third Party Service Providers in order to collect and process Personal Information we specified above. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, in order to provide a better experience to our Users and to provide our customers and potential customers with more relevant advertisements of our Services. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of and apply our customer's and potential customers’ SoSense Services and Website preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) better secure our Services by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our Services, (iv) monitor and analyze our ads’ performance, (v) create and monitor analytics relating to use of our Services, and (v) deliver to you targeted advertisements that are more tailored to you based on your browsing activities and inferred interests.
or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Please note however that deleting any of our tracking technologies or disabling future tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience. Please also note that we do not respond to the ‘Do Not Track’ setting on your browser as the protocol and form for such setting has not yet been generally accepted.
- Direct Marketing
By registering to our Services and/or providing us with your e-mail address or any other contact information (including without limitation through any form on our Website), you expressly agree to receive promotional content, messages or calls from SoSense or our partners (acting on our behalf).
Accordingly, we or our affiliated representatives, shall be permitted to call you or send you promotional content or messages by e-mail, SMS, direct text messages, marketing calls and similar forms of communication. If you wish not to receive such promotional messages or calls, you may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to SoSense by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the promotional communications you receive. Please note that we may also contact you with important information regarding your use of our Services and/or Website. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Services, payment issues, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
- How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal and Health Information we obtain through SoSense's Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alternation, access, disclosure or use. Our Services, or parts thereof, are hosted on AMAZON AWS, which provides advanced security features. SoSense employs industry standard security procedures, including secured transmission protocols, SSL and advanced authentication.
However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. We urge you to use the strongest password combination available on your mobile device and employ reasonable physical security means to protect unauthorized access. To the extent your local jurisdiction’s laws require us to notify you or local authorities of any breach of the security of your Personal Information, we will comply with such laws.
- Notice of Electronic Disclosure
Subject to and in accordance with the terms hereof, your Personal Information may be stored, processed, conveyed, and in some instances, disclosed in an electronic format. SoSense will provide you with a written notice and request a separate authorization in the event of electronic disclosure as authorized or required by state or federal law.
- General Information
- Have Any Questions?